~ A special unique relaxing Studio Unit. Private and self contained. Walk into your unique space with living, dining, WIFI, kitchen, bathroom. Ridiculously comfy Queen bed. Snowy white linen, fluffy beach and bathroom towels supplied. Enjoy the tranquillity of nature from the timber deck surrounded by bamboo. Adjacent parking. 8 minutes to beautiful Coolum beach. Sleeps 2. Cot available if baby is coming too.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocol, pet-friendly, good choice for dog-friendly holiday.
The Studio is beautifully relaxed open-plan living with brand new air conditioning.
The living room area has a huge sofa and new smart TV. The kitchen is well equipped with an air fryer, double hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge with small freezer compartment, all crockery and cutlery.
The bedroom is separated by a stylish room divider.
Separate bathroom with good, twice-filtered rainwater shower.
The deck houses extra outdoor seating, dining table, brand new barbeque, and a dog bed.
The Studio is on a private organic farm. 8 minutes from Coolum Beach, 10 minutes from the charming country town of Yandina, about 5 minutes from both the M1 exit 215 and the David Low Way exit 11.
Our location is in the middle of the Sunshine Coast with all the best beaches on the doorstep. Many waterfalls, national parks, picnic spots, walks and hiking trails too. Wappa Falls with natural spa pool is 15 minutes away. Sunshine Beach is 20 minutes away. Noosa is 25 minutes away with world-famous Main Beach and Little Cove, Hastings Street, Noosa National Park, and “fairy pools”.
Our own property is 42 acres and includes walks, woodland, hay meadows, orchards, gardens, animal paddocks, and ample free private parking on site.
Our Enhanced Cleaning Protocol after every visit means the Studio is always pristine, spic and span.
Well mannered dogs are welcome and the deck has now been fully fenced.
We have various accommodation options here with Orchard Cottage, the HayLoft, the Studio, and our neighbouring farm’s Cane Cutters’ Cabin. If you would like friends to join you with their own caravan/campervan/tent or similar, we can accommodate this for an extra charge of $10 per person per night for anyone else not staying in one of the properties, payable before arrival.
* * * * *
No excessive noise from dusk to dawn, and in particular no loud music or shouting between 10pm-7am.
We provide a barbeque and a fire pit, for your use (no open fires when there’s an official fire ban, which typically isn’t often – details on the Rural Fire Brigade “Fire Bans & Restrictions” website.)
* * * * *
Lots to do in the local area:
– Discover Flow Bouldering, the Sunshine Coast’s new and unique premium bouldering gym at Forest Glen, just 16 minutes away. For all ages and abilities, with internationally experience climbing coaches and Olympic-grade training equipment. Check out Flow Bouldering at Forest Glen online for full information.
– Horse-riding in the nearby Yeah or Neah Equestrian Centre, where you can experience the majesty and healing power of horses. Also Ravens Park, Equathon and Mooloolah Valley Riding Centres are highly recommended.
– Experience the world’s first integrated health and fitness hub on a farm at the nearby Farm Gym’s unique training system and environment proven to build strong, well-balanced bodies and minds, with strength and conditioning, yoga, obstacle course, personal development and mentoring: $87, 2.5 hours
– Surf lessons and watersports at nearby Coolum Beach: some of the world’s best surf and a stunningly beautiful location: private surf lesson, 1.5 hours, one person $120, two people $80 each, three people $70 each, four or more people $65 each
– The world’s largest Aquapark just five minutes from our door: in-water inflatables, slides, banana boat and tube rides, waterskiing and wakeboarding: from $25, 2 hours
– Bamboo shoot season: pick your own shoots to cook, in the bamboo plantation. Shooting season for our clumping bamboo is usually in summer and early autumn. New shoots can grow up to a metre a day although shooting times can be delayed (or even missed) during periods of drought. Help yourself to shoots to cook while you’re here, for free in season.
– Enjoy Chocolate Easter Egg Hunts in the garden on Easter Sunday :)
– Fabulous farmers’ market visits: Wednesdays at Eumundi, Saturdays at Yandina, Sundays at Noosa – free
– Christmas at Bamboo Park is particularly special, with your property decorated for Christmas, and Christmas Chocolate Hunts around the garden on Christmas Eve
We’re waiting to welcome you.